We provide a full range of advocacy for adults in South Gloucestershire. 

Please select the type of advocacy required to download a referral form

Independent Mental Health Act (IMHA) Advocacy

Independent Mental Capacity Act (IMCA) Advocacy

Independent Care Act Advocacy Please note – referrals are only accepted from Social Workers or Assessors

Independent Health Complaints Advocacy

Generic Advocacy (professional referral)

Generic Advocacy (self referral)

Victims of Crime Advocacy Service (VOCAS) – for CJSM account holders only

If you do not have access to CJSM please telephone our Access Hub to make a VOCAS referral.